7 April 2020, 09:00 AM CEST
Wereldhave pays tribute to its staff, partners, service providers and retailers, who are in charge of the welcoming of customers in its shopping malls in this period of containment...
The commercial real estate company is mobilizing, through local campaigns, to thank and improve the daily life of the operating companies.
« In these unprecedented times due to Covid-19, I am extremely grateful to the shopkeepers, retailers, staff and service providers who work daily in our shopping centres to guarantee the welcoming of our customers and ensure the pursuit of our centers operations.After guaranteeing the safety of all the stakeholders involved in our Centres, then enabling the opening of essential shops, we wanted to pay tribute to those who make our Centers operations possible through their commitment and daily involvement. »
Olivier Mourrain, Wereldhave France Managing Director.
As a token of our solidarity, Wereldhave is committed:
- To launch a communication campaign on all the physical and digital media of our shopping centres to thank "our everyday heroes", to show our gratitude to these professionals and encourage them during this crisis: security, safety and cleaning staff, technicians, cashiers and cashier hostesses, department staff, store clerks, pharmacy staff, press shop managers, restaurateurs, etc., …
- To create for our centers’ service providers (security, safety, cleaning, maintenance), who enable us to welcome our customers on a daily basis, an exclusive offer to show our recognition and support:
- Improving the comfort of their common room with new household appliances (oven, kettle...).
- Partnership with Uber Eat to ensure lunch is taken care of and delivered directly to them at work.
- Team breakfast offered every weekend to all those involved.
- Partnership with hypermarkets, so service providers can shop on special dedicated hours and benefit priority checkouts,
- Endowment of gift cards worth 100€,
- Organization of a convivial event at the end of the containment,
- And other attentions..
Read full Press release (ENG) >
Read full Press release (FR) >